New Dodge Challenger

cars are like, the coolest thing besides chicks... in fact, anarky thinks they're cooler than chicks because he's got problems... discuss...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

New Dodge Challenger

Post by Slicker »

Here's yet another fucking retro car being redone. This fucking trend of redoing classic models has gotta stop. What next another fucking Pinto.

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=103629

It looks good but they're gonna go too far and really fuck something up...worse than the Charger that is.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

looks OK, but what i don't get is that, with a looming oil crisis, WHY are they putting huge-displacement engines into all of their cars??? it's as bad as the essuvees.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Slicker</i>
<br />...worse than the Charger that is.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Are you serious?! I think that bitch is pimp!
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CaptainSolo1138</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Slicker</i>
<br />...worse than the Charger that is.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Are you serious?! I think that bitch is pimp!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">It's a fuckin' 4 door, that's why I think it sucks. If you're gonna redo a car do it right and at least put the correct number of doors on it.
emperordaddypants
sloth

Post by emperordaddypants »

SLICKER AND HIS CAR ARE BOTH DOOMED!!!
Sugah_Honey
bacon

Post by Sugah_Honey »

Nothin' like a pimp ass ride to get my pump primed - and it don't take much at that!
Slimmie
knightrider

Post by Slimmie »