2007 Camaro?

cars are like, the coolest thing besides chicks... in fact, anarky thinks they're cooler than chicks because he's got problems... discuss...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

2007 Camaro?

Post by Slicker »

I've seen lots of pictures but there hasn't been a prototype sighted yet. If this is real then damn. It's gonna be the best looking of the new age "retro" cars. Here's a couple of pics:

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/featur ... ro04_z.jpg
http://popularhotrodding.com/features/0 ... ro05_z.jpg
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/featur ... o_13_z.jpg
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

yeah, i've been seeing that for a while - i think i actually posted the third pic in a thread at <font color="red"><b>the other site</b></font id="red">.

too bad i won't be caught dead behind the wheel of another v-8 ever again. not with regular hovering at about $3.39/gal!
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

That's a sweet lookin' ride. Sure beats the "classic" GTO, Mustang, and Thunderbird.
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Pretty fuckin' sweet ride.
I'll buy everyone here one.

But are those pics real? They look CG.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

No they're not real. That's the thing, if this is indeed a real car coming out they'd have built at least one prototype by now and that's why people think it's just a pipe dream.

I'd love to see these going down the road.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Well, this thing apparently IS real. Although not due out until 2009. Here's some pics.

Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

I think they overdid it. That's not an Obi-Wan Kenobi joke as much as it is a slam against that piece of shit on tires.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

i think the first pic up there is actually the chevy SS concept from last year... but i think CS1138 is right, they over-did it... although, it's just a concept, and the production model will most likely be toned down quite a bit. chevy is known for pussifying their concepts when the production model comes out...
Slimmie
knightrider

Post by Slimmie »

I don't think its so much "pussifying their concepts when the production model comes out", the concepts are just so jetson-esque they are totally impractical to produce and probably impossible to get in and out of.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by vynsane</i>
<br />i think the first pic up there is actually the chevy SS concept from last year... but i think CS1138 is right, they over-did it... although, it's just a concept, and the production model will most likely be toned down quite a bit. chevy is known for pussifying their concepts when the production model comes out...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Yeah, now that you mention it, it's a completely different car. Can't believe I let that one slip.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

I actually think Chevy's goal is to make all of their cars look like the Impala.