I saw The Grin's truck today

cars are like, the coolest thing besides chicks... in fact, anarky thinks they're cooler than chicks because he's got problems... discuss...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

I saw The Grin's truck today

Post by anarky »

No shit.

It was a normal-looking pickup truck. Except the license plate frame said, simply, "I just did your mom."
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

:thegrin:

Was that you behind me? And yes, I did just do your mom when you saw me. Isn't that lovely?

:thegrin: Award Winning Mother Lover :thegrin:
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I'd always thought you used magic to make love to all the mothers. I had no idea it was just a truck.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

I have to admit that I am embarassed. The pimp-mobile is in the shop getting a pimp-upgrade, so I had to take the truck. It looks like a regluar truck, but it is capable of teleportation. Even I have to buy groceries sometimes, and I'm not taking the pimp-mobile to the grocery store with all those hot-looking mommas there. I wouldn't get any shoppnig done.
:thegrin: Award Winning Mother Lover :thegrin: